Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Juveria   01 December 2021

How to getbthe original papers and notify the ghmc officials.

My father has expired 2 years back and 40 years back he purchased a commercial plot. It is registered in his name. The electricity bill shows his name and address and the water bill shows his name but a different address. I have tax receipts for water connection paid in 1981 showing both the addresses. However, when I checked the online portal it is not showing either of the addresses. The recent road widening project has been started and everybody got the notice but I didn't. Also there's neither the name of my father mentioned nor of this plots address. I don't know where I've kept the original papers. How to get the original documents and what procedure to follow to notify the road widening authorities.

Learning

1 Replies

Megha   10 January 2022

Hi,

Firstly, please write an request application to the sub registrar at GHMC explaining your case and seek copies of the land records.

Simulatneously, you may also visit the Registration and Stamps Department website maintained by the government of Telagana and apply for certified true copy of your papers.

Trust the above helps.

Best regards,
Megha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register