LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Debdutta Nag   15 September 2021

How to get return | put an extra zero while paying advance tax

As per our estimate, we need to pay one lakh as an advance tax. But we have made a mistake while paying through the internet and end up paying ten lakh.

Now, this is a mistake and as a very small company, we cannot wait for one year to get a refund of 9 lakh. Also, by definition of advance tax, we need to pay as per self estimate and ten lakh is not our self estimate; it is just a mistake.

Kindly suggest if there is an option to get the money returned. Thank you in advance.

 2 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     16 September 2021

You may contact anIncome Tax consultant or a Chartered Accountant.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     17 September 2021

Post your query in CA club for seeking an obligation, otherwise it is more appropriate to seek professional consultancy of your (or some other local) chartered accountant / tax consultant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query