LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M. H. KUMAR (private job)     15 September 2015

How to get report on my own moblie location

I have been accused of fake DV. It has been told that I was present on on a particular date at home in july 2012. but actually I was in other state on that day. how it is possible go getn my own mobile location detail to prove it.

kindly suggest somthing on it.

Learning

4 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     15 September 2015

It is fir the other party to prove that you were there in that particular date. Most of the cases under DV act are false. The complaint gets mental satisfaction and the Police get a case to extract illegal money. Keep gathering evidences and proofs that you were not there on that date

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 September 2015

only on the directions of court or on DCP Police request the service provider company provides the mobile call locations details to them only , you can prove your presence  in other state by gathering other evidences . 

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     16 September 2015

Please contact your service provider and get it. If you have this evidence then it is a ground of perjury. Hurry Up!​

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Why-speedy-trial-and-perjury--124820.asp#.VfmKLtKqqko

amaresh   17 September 2015

If you are using BSNL mobile netwok, then you can get those data through RTI...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register