LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunan   06 March 2016

How to get protection from this situation

A suit was in pending and 7times orders was delayed and dates given till date by a honarable court while in prejudice period the RESPONDENT1 of the case has executed gift deed last month i.e on 27/2/2016 and all modification in RTC,Mutation. 

Now the land lord i.e RTC name holder is planing to sell the said to some other parties how to restrict him. Local police didnt took compliant and dcp said they can protect the RTC holder.


Below are facts of case which is earlier posted in the same lawyers club

(1. Petitioner was a sale agreementholder with full settlement done to Respondent2 with free bound time for registration)

(2. Respondent 2 was A Registered GPA holder from last 18years with all original documents from 1966)

(3.Respondent1 had given all powers of signing to R2 but in 2014 cancelled the GPA and case was taken up to court )

(4. Respondent 1 is admiting the fact that said GPA was done )

Now police asked me to bring a refered case of 420IPC for this scenario he will take action its seem

what is a refered case?

will it wise to write to chief justice of high court saying due to delay of judge the all mis leading acts have happen and nor judge or police is protecting a person who approached for justice?

i welcome the several views on the above said problem 

the RTC holder is trying to sell the property



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register