LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nauman pathan   29 October 2018

How to get document of property

My grandfather belongs to rajasthan, after independence some communal rites happens there, and the situation is very dangerous, so my grand father leave rajasthan with family without a single peace or paper of property document, after settled in Ahmedabad he filed case for property and also write to PMO office regarding this matter, after filing case when it comes to stage to notice collector to provide documents to my grandfather, he orally said that it is order from central that not give single document to Muslims, my grandfather told to my father about property in one sentence that if we got that property, we are like king of ahmedabad,
Is there any way to get document of that property?

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   29 October 2018

If Ur grandfather purchased the property then u apply for certified copy of registered sale deed .if it is govt grant land obtain a certified copy of it produce before them.

anubhav Bhatt   30 October 2018

Dear client I don't know you will become a King or not but in that situation it's a very old record so it's quite tough to get it but we will try to get that for that purpose first you must have all details like which proves that you are a grandson is there any Ration Card documents which relates to Rajasthan or your father and your grand father name mentioned in documents first thereafter move a representation to the collector as well as RTI application and last try to trap that via office of Revenue.
It's not a easy task so better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case.

Regards
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register