LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (SE)     11 January 2013

How to get child custody


i have a 6 year boy baby and i m separte From last 5 year

and facing 498A and divorce cases

she is not ready to give divorce what the procedure to get my child back.and she is working still i am paying maintance to my child. what are the chances to get baby


 1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     11 January 2013

1. Simple; follow what your advocate must have already told you; file GWA Petition and prove child is better in your care and is in best interest of child welfare!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register