Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PAWAN (sales)     20 October 2014

How to get bail 324 and 354d ipc

Hi respected sir,

My nieghbour who has done wroung FIR to my brother with an chargse of 323 and 354 d for accusing girl with the help of polcie . But due to scare of police my brother has ran away and we dont knowwhere is hs gone.  the complainent which is girl as prr her my brother has slapped once which is totally wroung because when this incident was happened at that time my brother was giving exam in his college.                             now police is searching for him desperately , please request you to give some guidance so that i can search and save my brother.

Learning

1 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     21 October 2014

When a complaint is registered against anybody there is no point in running away.. that will only create a negative presumption.  Your brother should appear before police and narrate his version and help their investigation.  If your brother was writing exam at the time of complained incident the police will drop the case against him.

323 is bailable but 354 is non bailable.  If the police takes him into custody, a regular bail should be moved on his behalf and later face the trial and prove his innocence.

Now there are two options for him since he had run away. 

1. surrender before police and explain his version and if necessary move for bail in the court through an advocate or

2. surrender before magistrate and move for bail through an advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register