LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram   14 February 2023

How to find marriage records of others in india


I am NRI divorced now with my ex wife in india

my ex wife most likely have remarried and i need to stop paying maintenance

What is the best way to find her new marriage records, using online services if possible


 2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   14 February 2023

Without any details it's not possible so just provide details for more clarification you may contact us then I'll explain properly.
Adv Anurag Bhatt
Mobile 9198889990.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 February 2023

If you are stil Indian national you can file RTI in the reas registeration office.


But in case she has married the marriage anbe registered at



place of marriage




place of reisdence before marriage




place of residence after marriage


or may not have been registerred at all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register