LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Laxmi (self)     15 November 2020

How to find govt approved civil engineer

We have a court order to find a government approved enginneer who will act as commissioner for visiting the disputed plot and demark and submit details to the court. Where can we find government approved enginneer in Bangalore ? We visited BBMP and PwD office however they said they don't do this work. Our lawyer said we have to search for one ourselves. 


 3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     16 November 2020

1.  "TRY" search on Internet.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     16 November 2020

I remember to have seen a Government approved Central Institution-Institution of Surveyor or Institution of valuers.  Most of the PSU banks may be availing the services.  Just search in google with Institution of Surveyors or valuers as their affiliation is important and they might have provided such an address.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     18 November 2020

No legal issue is involved in your query, search yourself

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query