LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to file complain of crpc 340 in current dv case

Page no : 3

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     11 January 2018

Perjury can be filed on the same court where DV, 125 and others are going on respectively.

You can get sample petitions below.

Other tips can be found on my FB page and my this profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query