Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

King Drift   28 July 2020

How to file Bankruptcy?

One of client is not in a position to pay the debts back. Help me with the procedure and drop your contact. I'll refer you to my client.


 3 Replies

Harendra Kumar (A Practicing Lawyer)     28 July 2020

Yes, you can go with NCLT or DTR as the case may be but in my opinion, firstly request before you cleary your position. We are providing you a number of the best lawyer is Mr. Prabhat Kumar, Advocate, and is 9312315121. 

King Drift   28 July 2020

I'm from Hyderabad sir, can you suggest local lawyer contact details.

Nihal Thareja   29 July 2020

Hello sir,

The answer to your query can be found under this article -

The Article provides for a detailed procedure of the sections applicable to apply for bankruptcy in the NCLT.


Hope this helps

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query