LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subodh Ahire   03 June 2021

How to execute maharera order

Respected Team,

I got an order from Maharera on 6th April 2021 stating builder have to refund the money with interest under section 18. Since that order builder refused to repay and claim he will file another complaint asking for relief from the order.

It's nearly 2 months, I'm not aware exact procedure to execute the RERA order, could you please guide me on how to do that?

Thanks/ Subodh Ahire


 7 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     03 June 2021

Better to approach local competent lawyer will helps to get clarity 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 June 2021

The procedure of filing of an appeal under RERA is that every appeal against the order of the RERA Authority or Adjudicating officer in a complaint against builder must be filed within 60 days from the date on which a copy of which a copy of order or decision made is received by the government, competent authority or aggrieved person. 

Subodh Ahire   03 June 2021

Respected Sir,
I'm not looking to appeal as an order already in my favour. What I'm looking is execution of order as builder not respect and refunded amount as per directed by RERA

Adv. Morzaria (Advocate )     03 June 2021

Kindly mail the copy of order passed by the Ld. Rera Authority at advocatemorzaria@gmail.com for precise opnion

Jinal (trainee)     09 June 2021

Send a legal notice giving the developer a stipulated time and if not followed then complaint can be raised with the same authority for execution of the order under section 40 of RERA.

Adv. Jinal Sanghvi

+91 9167202036


Punit Wani   12 February 2022

Hi, you'll need to login to Maharera portal from the account your complaint was filed. there you'll find an option to appeal for non execution
1 Like

Maya Singh   19 April 2022

I don't find any option in MahaRera website after my login. There is no option though my case has been settled on consent terms but not complied with by the estate agent. I want to file execution application. How to go about it?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register