LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok mishra   02 August 2020

how to do marriage with Girlfriend

I am student and preparing for MMPSC. My Girlfriend is MBBS doctor. Our relationship from 2013. we have visited Shimla Manali and Delhi . I spent alot time and money on her . But at the end she refuses for Marriage and loaded Compliant against me under IPC 354 d , 506 , 509. when I was in police custody she hacked my Gmail account and Facebook , Google contact and posted unnecessary things on my Facebook and she sent msg to my relatives for defame me. I want only two things either she should marry to me or Jail for her.

Learning

17 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     02 August 2020

you cannot force her to marry you at the most you can convince her. what will you get if you sent her jail?

what she got for 354d
1 Like

I have enough proof for 354 d and she did false FIR

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     03 August 2020

In india women is presumed innocent until the guilt is proved whereas  a man is presumed as a culprit till the innocence is proved. . so  coming to your case sending a complainant to jail by proving their complaint as false is seen in the rarest of the rare cases in india. As said by others you cannot force a girl to marry you. I suggest you to get rid of the case by  contesting  your case by hiring a reputed advocate. And if you have sufficient evidence to prove the hacking of gmail and Facebook file a complaint with the police and if the police refuses file a Pvt complaint for which you need Advocate assistance.

Alok mishra   03 August 2020

how to do private complaint @ Balu manikantan

{Balu manikantan} SUBRAMANYAM (Practising Advocate)     03 August 2020

To file a PVT Complaint, Initially you have ti  file a complaint with the police having jurisdiction of the crime. Generally the police will refuse for which you have to file a complaint with the sp or dcp as the  case may be, even when they refuse you have to file a pvt complaint with the jurisdictional magistrate. The magistrate taking cognizance may refer the complaint to police or may inquire on own. Draft your complaint to the police with renowned criminal lawyer as it will be the base for the whole process.

Better approach a good criminal lawyer for every thing.

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 August 2020

If the charges alleged are false, you need to meet them on merits. The facts posted do not suggest any cause or scope for any counter-case. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 August 2020

Prima facie it a fabricated story and unbelievable averment.

Raghav Arora   04 August 2020

@Om Prakash Saab, Please take care of the language being used in the forum. You are one of the seniors and need to lead others by example. 

All of you are experts and different people might have different answers to a query, right or wrong, to go forward with or not, foolish or smart is not for any of us to decide. 

Kindly avoid. Thank you! :)

Alok mishra   04 August 2020

it's not a fabricated story . I am really facing the problem , I really want to marry with her but her parents was not ready then she changed her mind and fight strated after that she filed case . please guide me can I file IPC 420 and IT act for hacking mail and Facebook id.

Raghav Arora   04 August 2020

If there was not a need, I would not be doing it Mr. Prakash. 'Senior' means respect but not arbitrariness. This is a forum and not parliament. People here can get triggered by words like foolish, over smart, not qualified, etc. You may disagree politely, but being disrespectful to anyone, be him less or more qualified than you, is not appreciated. You can warn a querist about the advice being given as incomplete or wrong, but demeaning anyone is not done. You are an expert, and so are they. 

Kindly cooperate. Thanks. 

please don't fight here . please give me solution

i am 27 year old and my gf is also 27. she used me and at the end she left me I want to marry with or Jail for her because she played with emotion.

Raghav Arora   06 August 2020

Mr. Om Prakash,

1. This is not preaching.

2. This is moderation and that I am not doing it for fun or because I am a preacher, but as my job.

3. The people affected by your outburst are not replicating the outbursts on the forum but have complained through the official medium and so the team has intervened. 

4. There is no need to prove something that is 'wrong' on the face of it. Plus we have not asked you to prove your allegations on the experts you call under qualified, which, in the same light need more of an explanation than your comments. 

I have politely tried to convey my reasons for you to kindly mind the language on this public forum. 

5. It is very important to know where and how you have to defend the people you intend to defend. And defense of one should not mean humiliation to another. 

Please help us with a positive response! Thanks a ton! :)

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register