LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pawan (director)     09 September 2012

How to challenge wrong judgement

304a judgement ten person killed in building collapse lacks of rs property damaged due to poor quality matterial builder acceted fault he is convicted for rs 3000 fine & to remain in court for the day .totally manipulated how to reopen Judgement came in 2003 & we came to know now .case was between govt vs builder. Case was decided in lower court with manipulations In ghaziabad.


 4 Replies

JANAK RAJ VATSA (ADVOCATE)     10 September 2012

challenge it in the  court on techno-legal merits

kvss.prabhakar rao (Advocate )     10 September 2012

the victim has option to prefer appeal agaisnt the lower court judgment.

Narendra Malik (advocate)     12 September 2012

I doubt the file still exists, I Think file of criminal case is weed off after 3 years if the order attains finality.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2013

you could have challanged the award within three months.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query