Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

how to challenge a sdm court order

Want to challenge a sdm court order of grant of 2×50000 personal bond to acquit a false 151 case against me, which require periodic appearance before the court. Plz suggest appropriate procedure.
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Lower Court (Trial Court) order can be challenged in the Session Court.  Coordinate with a Local Lawyer to file Appeal in Session Court or file Quashing Petition before state HC.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Total likes : 1 times


Advocate and Legal Consultant

Move in an appeal to Sessions Court through another local prudent lawyer, otherwise the case will automatically come to an end after 6 months, which your lawyer must have informed.


Thanks for your response. But isn't 2x50000/- too high for this type of petty issue? Other party is with high political connection.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x