Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

serious sam (nothing)     20 January 2013

How should i win these fake 498a, dvc &

Hi All,

Kindly let me know how should i win these fake 498a, DVC & CrPc125

498a case which is in cross examination stage with my wife has just finished and her father is going on.

we got a public copy: Facts are like this in Public copy.

1. witness my wife is saying that there is no written proof or bank proof of giving dowry, (actually we dont have any dowry  exchanged as they said they are very poor family with 4 girs, for marriage expenses they given 3.5 lacs)

2. witness my wife is carrying a gov hospital certificate for her wounds and somebody beaten pictures , but i have seen this only  along with FIR. (This is a drama created by their family as before she left me that night i only requested her that i should take her to

medical for getting temporary to permanent visa in Doha, she left me by nextday morning, and along with the beaten marks she lied in the  complaint that i demanded her for some gold chain, but added my monthly salary in the FIR as 1.95 Lacs/month, and submitted the e-mail

proofs that i admitted that i have beaten her from two fake gmail ids, still i couldnt see any dowry harrasment acceptances from my side in this fake e-mail proofs, so with all these fake creations she trapped me in 498a and demanding now 15 lacs for settlement. But after she left me i found some tablets and a doctor certificate and understand that she is suffering with MVP heart related disease and it is in mild stage and whoever has this disease will have melacholy: mental depression due to multiple emotional traumas in her life. I have a certificate of this with me from her family doctor.)

3.our lawyer asked 498a judge in cross examination to request her to come back as we are willing, but she said to judge 3 times she is not willing.

4. witness is saying she herself left me while i was sleeping, with the fear that i will be cruel with her again.

5. In 125 crpc, she recently got 7500 interim maintenance till the main maintenance get closed. (Here again a fake petetion by her lawyer or her i dont know, 3.5 lacs dowry + 5 lacs marriage expenses + 1 lac other expenses total 9.5 lacs, but i can still remember that i married them as they are poor but what is going on in my life is different story and i lost 1000s of time faith in God and still asking him why did you given her rights to play with me and my career like this and to my entire life she is changing.)

6. In 125 crpc, I am really not working anywhere and she also couldn't prove that i am working. we submitted the documents that she is working in chennai HCL, but not how much she is earning. Her lawyer admitted that she is earning but only 17000/month and it is not sufficient for the metropolitian cities like chennai and the judge ordered 7500, I was shocked about my poor lawyer and the great judge and the great judgement that he given while i am not working and she is working and she is not even allowing me to work as i have to attend 3 cases in a month including DVC altogether 5 times a month i have to goto her native place. DVC is just not running but 498a and 125 crpc is currently running.

7. none of us applied for divorce yet,

Kindly suggest on how to win on these fake cases and get rid of this sadistic business minded wife who is playing with my life and career.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register