IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


How proof that wife does not obey court orders of rcr

In a situation where husband files RCR against wife and court grants RCR in favor of husband. 
But still wife does not return to husband even after being ordered by court. How to proof in court that still wife deserted husband ?


 5 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     11 June 2014

You should go to the court and pray for execution of the order.

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     11 June 2014

you need to file a execution petition to execute the decree.But keep in mind you cannot force her to stay with you even via the execution petition.


RCR is only a directional decree not an compelling decree.


Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     11 June 2014

Yes Mr. Rana,but the directional decree can be compensated.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2014

Send a lawyer's notice mentioning the decree and judgment an ask her to join back but you cannot compel her.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query