Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shuaib Ahmed (xyz)     23 March 2014

How much percent of solatium will i get?

Hello Legal Experts!

I have a question to ask. I have a commercial property located on the main road of the city, which is about to be taken by the Government for public purpose(Metro Rail Works). I want to know how much percentage of solatium will I get on total compensation as per the new land acquisition act (LARR ACT 2013)? 

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 March 2014

Please go through the gazette publication issued by the government giving the details of acquisition and the compensation to be paid thereof or consult a local lawyer dealing with land acquisitions cases for proper opinion giving complete details of your property and other information.

suman (manager)     31 March 2014

Respected Sir,

I HAVE A PROPERTY WHICH I INITIALLY REGISTERED IN BOTH THE ME AND MY SPOUSE NOW SHE WENT TO COURT TO APPLY FOR DIVORCE BUT I AM NOT INTERESTED IN DIVORCE SINCE I HAVE FEMALE KID FOR 12 YEARS OLD BUT SHE IS VERY FIRM WANT TO GET DIVORCE AT ANY COST AND I AM TOO FIRM NOT TO DIVORCE THE ONLY NEXT STEP SHE ASKED TO DIVIDE THE HOME WHICH IS REGISTERED IN BOTH OF OUR NAMES BUT THE LOAN AND EMI IS PAYING BY ME AND SHE IS WORKING IN A DECENT SALARY IN AN MNC what should i do if i want to safeguard the property for my daughter after my older age i dont have any other property other than this property please advise me in this regards! awaiting for your prompt reply.

Vinod

vincoor@yahoo.com

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     27 August 2014

Suman, you need to engage a Lawyer asap. you have to inform the court that you do not want to go thru a divorce. do it.

Arpit lalan (Legal Consultancy/Advocate)     27 August 2014

Ahmed,

you need to contact the Lawyer dealing in land acquistion cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register