LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DR PEDDI RAMADEVI (ayurvedic doctor)     17 February 2012

How many years a sale agreement is valiid equal to deed

dear sir i would like to know the difference between a sale deed and a sale agreement  with in how many years the sale agreement should be excecuted

this is with reference with a dispute with three brothers where the elder brother has given a sum to his father and in return he took an agreement from his father secretly a sale agreement on his wifes name in 1996 and the land belongs to society which is formed through government sactioned land for employees

another point is there is no witness signature on the document  can  the other brothers claim on this property?  now the father is bedridden can the elder brother directly go for sale deed or registration of the plot  is t here any chance for the brothers to claim on this property ?

i heard that the land sanctioned to employees on nominal rate should not be sold by the third party with out registration kindly give reply of any more information i shall mail

thank you sirs

Learning

3 Replies

jagdish padia (manager)     18 February 2012

Agreement for sale is valid for life but it should br registered if done after 1985.

DR PEDDI RAMADEVI (ayurvedic doctor)     20 February 2012

thank you sir but i would like to know about the agreement without witness signature which is signed by father in law to daughter in law is valid or not

m.arunprakaash (advocate)     08 March 2012

Agreement for sale need not attested by witness.

You can file suit for annuling the said agreement by stating that the said agreement vitiated by UNDUE INFLUENCE/COERSION

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register