Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How many cases against Judges?

Page no : 4

v.lakshminarayanan (prop)     18 January 2010

dear mr.sawant

yes, you are right in saying that RTI act has to be utilised. but it cannot be a roving exercise.

one must know the details of the cases involved well. even then a reply by the PIO cannot form the basis of a corruption charge.

my point is: when the whole society is rotting with corruption, how can the judges be insultated from it? there was, there is and there will be corruption in judiciary. and like most politicians, the judges are basically lawyers and they know to get out of any tricky situations.

in our state, the dept of vigilance catches many govt officials taking bribe red handed. but no body knows what happens to the cases later. i think most are left free. i know of a top official who collected chunks of money for diwali festival (a IAS level officer) but was left without any proper case. what to do?

and yes, there are some good judges, but one swallow does not make a summer.

girishankar (manager)     18 January 2010

Dear Sir,

In our country Judges and Police are  the only authorities given full permission to acquist a common man and be Punished by them....... So they are the full responsiblity for Justice if they themself  do Curruption what can You expect from others...So the ppl involved in such Scandals should be Punished more daringly than Punishing a Criminal.....

girishankar (manager)     18 January 2010

If this Prolonges ....Ajmal Kasab will become a Honest man for he killed inocent people B' bous of his country....where as in this case ????????????????????? Our people Killing our own ppl for there filty benifits......Whos to Question this........

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 January 2010

Government is mortally afraid of carrying out the death penalty on Afzal Guru. if Ajmal Kasab is freed and granted Indian citizenship, contests election and becomes an MP/Miniser, why should you be surprised.

Remember, a fugitive from justice, accused of murder in Nepal, claimed Indian citizenship, contested election and became an MP, not once but twice. The CBI is still groping in the dark and SC has again asked the CBI to re-investigate.

v.lakshminarayanan (prop)     19 January 2010

dear members

excuse me, but what this (pendency of afzal guru's death sentence) has to do with this thread?

the learned member is right, but what is the relevancy? is he trying to say that criminals are entering politics and tomorrow they may enter judiciary also?

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     19 January 2010

Entering? Dear Sir, half the elected members have criminal background. What is so surprising if tomorrow judges are found that they too had criminal background? Dinakaran's case is only the tip of the iceberg. Wait and see how the drama unfolds slowly but steadily.

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     21 January 2010

Nothing is  in our hands?

We the citizens of India are the silent spectators,

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     21 January 2010

Everything is in our hands. We shell out money from our hands. Isn't it?

v.lakshminarayanan (prop)     21 January 2010

dear members

i do not agree that everything is in our hands - citizens - to prevent corruption.

today, our polity is dominated by bureaucracy and politicians.

we do not use our votes properly.

all the acts and rules are so complicated.. they are designed to breed corruption and inefficiency rather than to eliminate them.

most of the officials and politicians will not lift their fingers if they are not greased. this applies even for doing their duty for which they are paid from the public funds.

my point is that we are rather forced to pay even for getting the smallest jobs done. here is no way one can get out of the vicious cycle.

girishankar (manager)     22 January 2010

Dear Sir,

people are not that much worried about the Govt/Burocrats corruption, thy are very much afraid of  corruption in Judiciary because in Wrong Judgement will put a generation in a in gallows..

Thats main worry and whos there Question ?

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     22 January 2010

In Indira Gandhi's murder case, two persons Beant Singh and Kehar Singh were sentenced to death by the Sessions court and confirmed by the High Court.

Both appealed to SC and one of them was acquitted.

My question is if the acquitted person had no means to appeal, would the death sentenced have been carried out.

Is this the administration of justice? If the death sentence passed by the Sessions Court is automatically to be confirmed, why not the SC also confirm the HC's order so that indigent persons can hope to get "justice"?

In the club 53k  members are there in that 75% will be well educated lawers and 25% will be affected common peoples So I think it  if wise that 75% ppls really worries of Justice and people who got in justice,should by there consious if  do some thing 50% of the problem will get solved.......Pl think about it....

In the club 53k  members are there in that 75% will be well educated lawers and 25% will be affected common peoples So I think it  if will be wise that 75% ppls should really worry of Justice and people who got no justice,should by there consious if  do some thing 50% of the problem will get solved.......Pl think about it....

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     22 January 2010

75% speak about law. 25% about their pain at the hands of law enforcing agencies. Ask advocates. How many of them have suffered at the hands of the police and what is their experience of being a complainant or a respondent in a court case?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     23 January 2010

The system is tough only for weak, common,  perfectionist amd at last for unfortunate one. Just look at these examples, which is true.

A police officer (Daroga) kills himself with his service revolver, due to presure.

A Retd. DGP got killed by the train robbers in the AC Bogey , since he resisted.

An IAS Officer was beaten by a criminal in his official residence that too in front of his bodyguards.

A lawyer killed his tenant with his father and son in the night, since his tenant refused to vacate the house.

Some judges were just followed by criminals, they stopped going out of their residence.

Indira Gandhi got killed in her residence.

Just Tell me who has not suffered the heat of Rule of Law of this country. These are few examples.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register