Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How many cases against Judges?

Page no : 3

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     10 January 2010

It is LCI but necessary all the members are not lawyers.

Literate we may be, but learned? I am afraid I can't subscribe to this view. Let me tell that a common is more sensible than the so-called learned man.

We are all common men not endowed with extraordinary wisdom.

(Guest)

After showing the evidence by a common man to this so called learned person's there are thousands of cases in pending in the courts. Why ???

You can see the evidence once and you can read the law once.

It is the same Law and the same evidence after 20 years also.

(Guest)

Judges will lisen to common man's voice. Why some cases are again reopening Sir?

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     10 January 2010

Ability of the judge and their angle of viewing a case is diffrent, which differrs from one person to another,and their style of functioning,which is entirely diffrent,but under this thread we are discussing only pertaining to corruption. Offcourse I do agree that judgement in some cases judgements are delevered far from to the satisfaction or to the expectations of the parties, If the expectations of the parties are not fulfilled then, I have seen many people try to submit that the Judge has been corrupted/bribed, and the common man tries to blame the judiciary. This is what should not happen. 

Raghav Sood (Lawyer)     10 January 2010

well at last

Let the heaven falls justice shall prevail

judges deliver judgements, justice done by almighty

its only the faith which flows to the ultimate destiny

have faith????????

but in whom

Answer: - later on

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     10 January 2010

Recall the ad of a product - Plywood on TV.

Accused, lawyers, judge started as young persons and grew to be over 55 but the same case continues unabated - shows the sturdiness of the case. No? Durability of the plywood.

Raghav Sood (Lawyer)     10 January 2010

grt one Anil Ji

girishankar (manager)     11 January 2010

Sir Anil Ji,

Never for a moment forget that Judges are not humans. What you and I can do, judges can do; even better. How are they different from us?

What is this Your Quote is unbareable.Its aContemnt of Court.Judges are the Supreme Powers where there  Judgments cannot bein changed by a Ordinary Human. If  a Judge pronounce a judgement in any mood or circustances is faith on his Mediators will not change but the fate of commanman life Whos true case will destroyed......

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     11 January 2010

I was taught that the supreme power is the Almighty God. Now you say that Judges are the SUPREME POWERS.

I bow my head before you Mr. Girishankar. Read the Contempt of Court Act again.

(Guest)

With out a common man there is no Supre Power any where in the world.

If any Supreme Power did a mistake only that common people, uneducated people and / or illitrate can rectify.

Without staff what is the use of Managment ( Small Supreme Power ) ?

Only those Common People's voice on August 15th 1947  People of India became free from those PHIRANGIS.

(Guest)

Raj Kishore ji,

Corrupition is there every where in the world but not only in India.

If you and me want to eradicate those corrupt officials we must show strong evidence(s), although we may have those evidences but we need a proper way to reprasent. 

Like our CBI officers some sort of liquid pore on the currency notes and give to those corrupt officials to catch. After having full evidence those so called Supreme Powers they use aditional Supreme Power to them out from that corruption case.

That's all. If a common man raises one voice no one will lisen but if a group of people raises there voice then only some people observe. 

If you accumulate some thosands of common people the Powers will shake other wise the naked truth is also false any where in the world.

Did you ever saw any of our Political leader move alone with one voice? 

NO

He himself don't trust his own voice. To support either bad or good he need some common man's voice.

girishankar (manager)     11 January 2010

Dear Anil Ji,

Even I read in my child that supreme power is the Almighty God {i;e ] Shiv Ji and a Commanman was the great Nakira........Unfortunately on those days there was no Courts like today if it was there Nakira will be Under contempt of court Act......

Harish K. Chandak (Advocate)     11 January 2010

this is ur -ve approch looking towards judiciary ...cause i found that 5% would be in that catagory & ramian r really hard worker...! U got the inforation by applying under RTI Act..!

Nali Seshu Kumar (SOCIAL WORKER)     15 January 2010

Great discussion i read an article in A.I.R august  2009 issue p 124 journal the author is an editor 'lost justice 'at indore name N.s.Poornia i think he is right person to discuss the matter in lengthy.

(Guest)

Our Government servants and supreme authority in India don't afraid to the corruption chatges against them. They know how to tackle. No use of screaming against those corrupted supreme authorities. Volume of books, hours of disscussion about corruption is waste. Keeping in view of the present situation in our country, the only remedy is  implementation of Capital Punishment to the corrupted. If they live they are CANCER to the society.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register