how is property inherited to children in Muslim

posting this to know more on inheritance of properties when it comes to muslims.

my grandfather (X') had 2 wives.

1st wife's(w1) only son is A'

2nd wife's(w2) 3 children are B' C' & D'

My grandfather(X) died. W1 died. W1's only son A died. A is my father. I have a brother. so we r 2 children of A.

B C and D are alive but not w2.

B has 3children
C has 2
D 2

how the property is inherited here. as my father trusted them so much he didn't ask for partition. but now when I and my brother ask they are agreeing to give only 1200 sq.ft of the whole property (8000sq.ft). is this correct.?

or what can be done in this case... pls suggest how to take this further.

B C D are male or female??


Yes, it matters whether B, C, D are male or female. Equally material is date of death of the grandfather, W1  and A. Please post trhe complete facts.


This question was repeatdly posted by you dear before a year or so ,surprised to know that that you are still wandering ...perhaps it has been replied duely previously many times...


Male gets double the female. So issue legal notice to them for partition.if Ll are males then all will get equal share.file suit for civil court.gand me nikhel doyou will get equal partition in court.

Repeating same story time and again do not chage perception of experts, you may note it.

If you are not satisfied with obligation of experts, you should seek professional guidance of a local prudent lawyer.

It is absurd and ridiculous to repeat same story.



You are repeatdly posting the one and the same question but it would not change the perception of experts. Now you should approach some lawyer to seek professional guidance.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x