LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divya   08 October 2021

How can add wife name in service record

Sir my husband is state government employee.our marriage done on may 2018,on july 2019 he filed divorce case on be saying that i am harrasing him to live saparatly from his parents.. actually it is not true,he has illegal affair with some other lady..on October i filed maintenance case on both cases are i want to include my name in his service record..leagally how can add my name? I filed DVC for residential order on his own house..can i get that residential order or not?

Read more at:

 2 Replies

HANUMESH H N   08 October 2021

you can claim maintenance but you can't force your husband to add his name to service record during his lifetime , your inclusion in service recorded arise only in two situation firstly being nominee claiming his benefits and secondly for claiming his job on compassionate ground in the event of death during the service.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 October 2021

I too agree with the suggession by Mr.Hanumesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query