LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

how bar council enroll as Advocate

one of the accused, who is in MCR u/s 418,419,420, 465, 467,468, 471,474 & 34 of IPC since april'2009 and he is Advocate by profession. His LLB degree is from HINDI SAHITYA SAMMELAN, PRAYAG, ALLAHABAD. This university is not recognised by the UGC as Well As Bar Council of India, however he manage to enrolled from Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa. 

my question is that:..........

1. How state bar council allow and enrolled such type of degree holder as an Advocate?

2. We dont feel that we r get cheated as an proper degree holder by allowing fake advocate as member of state bar council?

3. what punishment can be imposed on respective bar council?

4. How to file application under RTI Act?

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

no one  dare to give advise on such a horrible question since last 2 days????????????????

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691, 09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE DEGREES  KINDLY NOTE THAT

1.YOU ARE A PRACTICING ADVOCATE. YOU MAY REFER THE CONCERNED BAR COUNCIL REGARDING THE DEGREE RECOGNISED BY THEM. AS PER PROCEDURE THE BAR COUNCIL VERIFIES THE DEGREES OF THE APPLICANTS APPROACHING FOR REGISTRATION.

2. AS FAR AS CRIMINAL CASE IS CONCERNED , KINDLY NOTE THAT MERE FILING OF COMPLAINT AGAINST ANY PERSON DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE CASE IS PROVED AGAINST THE SAID PERSON. NO ONE IS GUILTY TILL HE IS PROVED GUILTY.

3.AS YOU ARE A PRACTICING ADVOCATE YOU LEGAL EXPERT ,STILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT MAKING ANY ALLIGATIONS AGAINST ANY OTHER PRACTICING ADVOCATE.IN CASE YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY PROOF KINDLY DO NOT MAKE ANY ALLIGATIONS AGAINST THE SAID PERSON. UNNECESSARILY BOTH THE PARTIES WILL BE INVOLVED IN MULTIPLE LITIGATIONS ULTIMATELY AFFECTING INNOCENT FAMILY MEMBERS OF BOTH PERSONS.PLEASE NOTE

KINDLY FOLLOW THE POLICY OF "JIYO AUR JINE DO."

4 IN YOUR OWN INTEREST , I SUGGEST, KINDLY NOTE THAT IN CASE NO SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE IS THERE, A CASE UNDER PROVISIONS OF I.P.C.  FOR DEFAMATION MAY BE FILED AGAINST THE PERSON MAKING SUCH TYPE OF SERIOUS ALLIGATIONS.

OF COURSE THESE ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS, IT IS UP TO YOU  TO TAKE YOUR OWN

DECISIONS ,AS YOU ARE ALSO AN ADVOCATE.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI), ADVOCATE

1 Like

(Guest)

Sir, 

my question is not for the Ld. Advocate who is arreseted. That is seperate issue. charge may or may not proove this is totally different issue.

my question is that how bar council is functioning in the similar case?

Is Bar council not responsible, in view of enrolling any one advocate, whos degree is not recognised with UGC as well as Bar Council of India?

I do believe in theory of Jiyo Aur Jine Do

Raman ( )     26 August 2009

Please read this:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/NEWS/City/Chandigarh/Forgery-Ex-bar-council-head-found-guilty/articleshow/4796423.cms

Now think on what you can do :)  I don't agree on "Jiyo Aur Jine Do" concept here! It is our responsibility to protect BCI & Legal System! When you are sure that someone has bluffed the system, please stop not your efforts until he is caught. I appreciate your help!

(Guest)

Thanks Mr. Raman for your support

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     31 August 2009

neelgiri bar association v/s t.k. mahaligam 1998 cr.law reporter 247 s.c..

rajendra singh v/s dr. surendra singh 1992 cr.l. j 3749  m.p.

Harish uppal v U.O.I.

air 2003 s.c. 739

clearly - Advocates right  to appear and conduct cases in court iis not absolute .

1 Like

also see advocate act sec-30, 33, 45.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register