IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeevlohani   11 May 2015

How approach to court if police doesn't support


After court order police wrote an FIR under sections 307,323,504,506, but police is not doing anything in it.near about 1.5 moths have been passed. accused are continuously threatening me to took the case back over phone and they are calling my neighbours as well. I again made a complaint to the police but again police refused to me.

What can be done in it? 

  1. if i inform to the court that police is not doing anything. will court issue an order to the police to arrest them (as a long time have been passed out already n nothing is the outcome)?
  2. or if i inform to the court that after FIR accused are continuously calling me and my neighbours to harrash me and police is not arresting them nor doing anything. will court issue arrest order?
  3. or should me try to lodge a new fir against them for torturing me and my neighbours on phone?

what can be done to arrest them because they are so rude and cheap that they are not feeling any guilty till now. They are saying that nothing can be done in this case and police may not even touch to us. 


 4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     11 May 2015

you can obtain a direction order from the court

srinivasan.r. (Lawyer, 9444000813)     13 May 2015

seek status report from the police through court.

rajeevlohani   23 June 2015


Police had been submitted Final report+ clousure report with 182 crpc against the complainanent (victim) to the court on 20/06/15.

Court accpeted final report and sent notice to the complainanent (victim) under 182 crpc.

complainanent (victim) filed protest petition. what will be next-


  1. if protest petition will be allowed, will 182 crpc automatically be quashed?
  2. once 182 crpc queshed, will complainanent (victim) again be charged under 182 crpc?

Mukesh sharma (job )     18 February 2016

you need to go threw court and file application and get direction order from court


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query