LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharadwaj (HR Manager)     19 September 2011

House property title

I have an independant house recently built in Nagpur - Maharashtra. The plot was purchased under resale, and I want to do a correction in the sale deed prepared with the previous owner. Is it possible?

Learning

5 Replies

SONI KARTIK (Lawyer)     20 September 2011

Sir, Your information is incomplete. you have not specified that which type of correction want to make ? In Normal course you can't get the better title which the seller held. so you can't. kisoni13@gmail.com

Bharadwaj (HR Manager)     21 September 2011

thanks for responding sir,

i purchased a plot from the previous owner and during registration, the sq. feet area mentioned in the agreement was written with a wrong figure (2124 sq ft was written in the agreement whereas the actual area as per approved Municipal corporation blue print is 2104 sq ft). Can I get it corrected in the sale agreement? Please guide me.

Best regards

Bharadwaj Sekar

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     22 September 2011

Dear All,

yes you can do the correction by getting Addendum executed in your favour and also get it registered in continuation of your sale deed.

Regards

RAJIV BHASIN

Advocate

Bhasin & Associates

9811210505, 9868635640

Bharadwaj (HR Manager)     22 September 2011

Dear Mr. Bhasin

Thanks a lot for your response. I have understood fairly well that I can put up an addendum, surely I will get it done by my advocate in Nagpur. Thanks again Sir.

laxminarayana (Advocate)     24 September 2011

Dear barath

You can go for rectification deed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register