LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur Chaudhary   28 December 2018

House Construction rules on free hold plot in Ghaziabad

recently we started construction on our plot size1250sft ...this area comes in development plan of GDA ...and our colony is Illegal as per GDA....now plinth level is complete and GDA has issued a Notice to Stop the further construction else they will demolish or seal the site and may impose fines upto 50000 and may file a suite against us for illegal construction....GDA doesn't pass the free hold plot Naksha ..so what we can do now...pls reply asap.its an urgency..thanks

Learning

3 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   28 December 2018

Dear Client you should approach High Court where you may file a writ petition under article 226 of the Constitution of india and challenge that notice which was issued against your construction then court will resolve your issue for more clarity I would like to examine that notice.
For more clarity you may contact us.

Regards
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Ankur Chaudhary   28 December 2018

Anurag Bhatt sir ...they have issued order under section -14 of up urban planning and development act 1973..that we have not taken permission to build our house from responsible officer of GDA....is there any such requirement for such process... because GDA has already identified that colony as illegal then why they will give permission ...or pass the Naksha....as a common man we don't know these things ...pls clarify and suggest us any alternative ...

anubhav Bhatt   28 December 2018

Send that Notice over my what's app then I will elaborate properly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register