Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (Business)     24 March 2013

House boundary dispute

Hello Sir,

 

I have purchased a house 4 years back on housing loan. I have noticed boundary dispute very recently.

 

- As per documents, my house boundaries are 45 Feet X 30 Feet with 30Feet  X 30 Feet North-east road and 45Feet side is facing North road. 

- Currently, my house boundaries are 40 Feet X 33 Feet with ~30 Feet X 15 Feet north-east road. 

ALL HOUSES on NORTH-EAST road are in lined. I am not worried about reduction in 45 Feet to 40 Feet but worried about 30 feet to 33 Feet.

 

Please tell me, is there any way to rectify it?

 

Thanks
Kumar.



 0 Replies


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register