LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sana Sid   14 April 2020

Holiday for Good Friday

A School did not grant holiday for Good Friday...But did grant for Ram Navmi and Baisakhi...which is unjust... minorities are not being recognised...Is it justified?

Learning

7 Replies

upsc race   14 April 2020

Article 29 and 30 of Indian Constitution safeguard the rights of minorities . When I was studying in school there was special assembly used to held on Good Friday and if state is unjust for minorities then they never give holiday on 25 th dec.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 April 2020

For minorities there are optional holidays for which they have rights. 

Sana Sid   14 April 2020

Nope..U did not understand what I said..Both Ram Navami and Good Friday are optional holidays..But the school granted holiday for Ram navami only... Understand first and then text...

Sana Sid   14 April 2020

I am a student and I felt it was not fair for Christians...

Sana Sid   14 April 2020

So do you think is it fair for my school to give a holiday for Ram Navami but not for Good Friday?
Come straight to the point...

Sana Sid   14 April 2020

I am not talking about India...I am talking about my school..
1 Like

Kamlesh Rawat   15 April 2020

look at the need of the holiday sana sid there are lots of festivals celebrated by lots of communities every one is important for their own . every day is a new festivals so what should we do . should we announce holiday for each and every festivals . you first understand the meaning of minorities in india

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register