LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   20 November 2016

Hire lawyers

Hi all, i want to understand something This is with respect to matrimonial dispute I stay in a small taluk in karnataka, and my wife stays in some another taluk in karnataka, its onr year since the problem arised she is with het parents, expecting some legal actions from any sides, so i want to hire a lawyer, in my area there is no known lawyers avilable, so planning to consult a lawyer from bangalore, is that possible to do so because cases might be running in some other far place wihin karnataka, do other lawyers from othet city can come to anothet place and court and fight the case? Your sincere response will help us a lot.. Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

Ashok Thakur (Senior Lawyer and International Law Consultant)     21 November 2016

Hello Anand,

Please state the full facts under which your wife deserted you and on what grounds. At this point, you have only one recourse available in your jurisdiction to file for Restitution of Conjugal Rights and recovery of all expenses incurred by you upon marrying her, which include the cost of jewellary and other gifts. But you must proceed immediately in the Family Court of your Taluka, before your wife moves the family court against you in the Taluka of her choice and preference to significantly harass you.

We promise you with amazing results and disassociate you with lot of harassment and humiliation with our appearance in the Karnataka Family Court at your expense besides Court Costs and our Legal Fee that can be setteled over the phone.

Please respond us directly to our official email at: AKTLawGroup@gmail.com

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Ashok K. Thakur

Senior Advocate - Supreme Court of India

Mobile: +91 845 900 4886   

Anand Raj   21 November 2016

Hi ashok sir, My question was , i am staying in a talluk of karnataka, i can file RCR from this place only, for that i should conult lawyers from this place only? Or i can hire any lawyer from karnataka like outside my taluk?even in future if any case she files in her place also which lawyers should i consult..

Hi ashok sir, My question was , i am staying in a talluk of karnataka, i can file RCR from this place only, for that i should conult lawyers from this place only? Or i can hire any lawyer from karnataka like outside my taluk?even in future if any case she files in her place also which lawyers should i consult..

My undetstanding is.. when i consulted a lawyer in bangalore she said i have to approach lawyer from my my place only.. if i m resident of bangalore she handle.. is it true?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register