Hindu family dispute


Hi ...........my great grandfather had left a huge no. of properties and a big family too. 

My question is that he had FIVE SONS and FOUR DUGHTERS ( Unfortunately one daughter is now no more ) and my grandfather was the Eldest KID of my great grandfather and in 1975 he demanded partition of the family property and partition tooked over by just signing the BATWARNAMA ( not yet registered ) and my grandfather was only separated and other KIDS were still living together.

So just want to know that me or my sister or my father or my son or my daughter can still claim our rights in the property of MY GREAT GRANDFATHER OR our right is limited to MY GRANDFATHER PROPERTY ONLY ( Which was partitioned in 1975 ).

We are a HINDU FAMILY and belongs to RAJASTHAN


Deepanshu Agrawal




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x