New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushkar Kumar Vaish   18 December 2022

hindu adoption law

a male person adopted his elder brother's son in a small family function and used his name as father on all marksheet (class 5th,10th,12th) and all other documents as pan card,aadhar Card, voter id card etc.
but he did not registered his adoption deed.
can he file a civil suit for declaration of adoption in civil court?


 3 Replies

Vishal mv2001   18 December 2022

yeah he can do so
1 Like

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     18 December 2022

He may file.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 January 2023

He can                  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register