LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vipul parmar (n/a)     11 September 2007

High Rate of Divorce

What is the main reason for increasing number of divorce cases being filed these days ?

Learning

6 Replies

Shambasiv (n/a)     15 September 2007

Ego clashes, women becoming independent, intolerance....

anupam_advocate (n/a)     17 October 2007

i think main reason of divorce is interfreance of parents in married life.

lawyer_rajiv (9811284735) (lawyer)     23 October 2007

the main reason seems to be an immature outlook of parties towards life.  its the financial dependency of the boy on his parents and emotional dependency of the girl on her parents.  they forget the fact that when their marriage breaks up, its they who will at the losing end, no one else.

prashantamolik (n/a)     11 November 2007

[user=3]veenzar[/user] wrote: "What is the main reason for increasing number of divorce cases being filed these days ?"
I agree two main reasons are women ego and her parents interferance

SanjayVarun (n/a)     12 November 2007

We being males, fix the blame on the female ego and her parents. Tendency to get married at an early age is natural given the good pay package one receives in todays fast food age. So naturally one gets bored easily/disillusioned after certain point of time and starts discovering gray areas in life....blah..blah...Cannot elaborate more!

Reason may be each spouse is self-centric and money-centric and zero spiritualism.

Subhalxmi (cxvcxbvcxbxc)     12 February 2010

I think the main reason for increasing divorce case is increasing isolated family from the joint family. That is selfishness, then non compromising attitude, then adament, then lack of adjustment, sentimental.. so and so and at last DIVORCE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register