LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Rajgor   03 November 2018

high court case

I am from gujarat . I have demanded a land for industry set up from collector of kutch gujarat. I put up an application for demand of land as per procedure . as per procedure application must me solved in a time period of approx 6 to 12 months by collector but they took 5 years for rejecting my application and that also without valid reason. After that as per procedure i took next step to go higher authorities land revenue ( vivad sachiv ) ahmedabad there it took 2 year and same thing happened rejected without valid reason. And then at last i filed a case in GUJARAT HIGH COURT against collectr of kutch land revenue department (DILR) . Here its a time about 2 and half years in GUJARAT HIGH COURT i am just getting next date
my first application for land to collector was in 2008 . so much time 10 and half years passed only getting dates.

So please guide how a COMMON MAN can get fast justice in INDIA.

In my case surveyor of land is the main role. They are government servants surveying land in kutch and they are not honest. I have proofs against them and i have submitted to HIGH COURT.

I also have a question what if government surveyor thinks that everything is in his hands and he is my lord of land records and he does wrong what action can we take so that NO OTHER SUCH PERSON OF GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES MISUSE HIS POWER.

I NEED A GUIDANCE HOW CAN I GET FAST JUSTICE.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register