Learn Execution Proceedings Under CPC Order 21.
Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

simha reddy   20 October 2020

high court and supreme court approach

Hello everyone,

can I move to high court and supreme court ..if iam convicted for dowry harrasment case in district courts..


 3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 October 2020

Appeal is your right, which you can move as per laws applicable on the subject.

It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary action.

P. Venu (Advocate)     21 October 2020

At this juncture, you can approach the High Court only.

avadhesh Paliwal   22 October 2020

Yes if your advocate is cosulting you for that please agree with 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query