LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Luv Kush Kumar (Others)     14 October 2020

Help please!

My younger brother is living in village, who is facing trouble abd threatening for murder and facing abusive language by neighbour. i asked him to file case but he is not willing to do so because of societal respect and own reputation. but i want him to get justice but I can't go to my village to help him as i am living in delhi. so can i file case on behalf of my brother in delhi ? or can i file case on behalf of my brother in delhi & that could be transferred to police station near by that village?

 6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     15 October 2020

The complaint /case can be filed where cause of action arose, i.e., village where alleged incidents have occurred in the instant case.


G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 October 2020

Though complaint can be made with FIR  ZERO number and it should be transferred to the jurisdictional police station, and if the statement of your brother is not corroborating with your complaint, you may land in problems.   It is absolutely true that a police complaint within a small village between two persons makes their lives complicated and sometimes miserable.  SO that option is not desirable for the present.  Visit the village, talk with Village elders and if all negotiations fail involve a local advocate as he can influence police and make the alleged to come to PS and they may bind him or warn him depending on the situation.

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 October 2020

The best option is to enable and empower the younger brother to face the world, which need not always be smooth. Parents and siblings are doing disservice if they are trying to be overprotective. Allow him grow up.

1 Like

avadhesh Paliwal   16 October 2020

Dont required to go village there is you can go direct to law ministry in delhi and contact with any officer and tell them that he give the solution of that so law ministry will immiidiately call relative state DG for that ........

or you can go on that state site of help line of police and you can tweet to the law minister for that

or you can call me on my number that I can help you immidiately to approach the related state of head....



Luv Kush Kumar (Others)     16 October 2020

thanks to everyone.

i will contact if i feel need for help@Mr. avadhesh paliwal

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 October 2020

@Mr. avadhesh paliwal

Are you joking, or offering a real helpful suggestion!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query