LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian (Kedi)     30 May 2013

Help me urgent please. ipc 498a 306 114

Respected Sir/Madam, I am in Gujarat. My marriage is arrange marriage and I have one child he is 5 years. My wife desertion my home last 1year and 1 month for leaving separately from joint family and my son near me. But my salary not enough to go separately I not agree for that so she go her parents home. From last 2 and 3 months we are in progress for rejoin but my wife's uncle not want that. In between my wife in stress because of this and her sister also came back to home (she is also married and came back with her daughter). So that due to stress she is going to psychiatric and take medicine; that medicine's side-effect on her female egg and from two months she is not in period. For that gynecology problem she force me for rejoin. On 23 April 2013 we meet each other because she force me to meet me I need help so I go for her she tell me that she has gynecology. problem and we rejoin urgently but my uncle didn't want this what I do. She is in stress. and . . . . On 24 April 2013 she suicide.(there is no suicide note) her family member inform us and we all go to her's home even I go for PM in medical hospital. My family member go in funeral. I sign on behalf of my wife's wish to donate eye. Her family member charge me and my brother and mummy papa IPC 498A, 306 and 114. I am in jail. My brother bail after 14 days judicial custody and my mummy-papa on anticipatory bail. Now I ask you that 1. What about me? I am by god innocent about all matter. I apply for bail or wait for charge sheet. 2. I registered complain against my parents-in-law? Because all of these matter generate my uncle-in-law ... all separate leaving proposal and even after rejoin decision uncle not agree and threaten my wife also she told me one night before she suicide. 3. I 110% sure that she wrote suicide note but my uncle hide it. 4. My parent-in-law blame that we are not go in any funeral ceremony but we all go to her's home even I go for PM in medical hospital. My family member go in funeral. I sign on behalf of my wife's wish to donate eye. I SEND MY 5 years SON in funeral ceremony. 5. After charge me and my family of IPC 498A, 306, 114 parents-in-law file complain in Police Commissioner for Dowry case and note false blame on us. Please guide me what can I do whole responsibility is on me my son's education and family responsibility.

Learning

4 Replies

Nishant (Lawyer)     30 May 2013

kindly call me +919892931504 then i will take care of yours case

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2013

your descripttion does not indicate as to how/when troble erupted.  Your descritption indicates that she has to force you to join as she had a medical problem. Not a good indication for you.

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     31 May 2013

For bail wait till final report submit by police ( chargesheet ) . If u r having evidence regarding false allegation by your in-laws , file complaint to police authroity for proper invetigation and keep communication with  investigation officer , its also help you in bail application . concern your lawyer. At present ur not in position to file complaint against in-laws.

Mukesh (Data Entry Operator)     01 June 2013

Res. Sir

How much time take case? and in this case may bail or not after chargsheet? Why this stupid ipc 498a harras innocent people? can anybody file aginst 498a for stopping this code?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register