LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ratuldas   29 January 2015

Help me to with the legal procedure to start a new entrepre

Dear Sir/ Madam, I am trying to register a company (<10 employees). Basic work will be email marketing, ad posting on different classified site, data mining, data entry, article writing etc. My specific requirements: 1) I want to finish off with the formalities quickly. 2) As of now, I want to start it from my residence. 3) I may hire around 2 to 3 people. 4) I need a bank account in the name of my company. My Questions: 1) Should I go for a proprietorship or a Pvt Ltd. 2) What are the requirement to start a proprietorship or a Pvt Ltd? (I will be starting this in a village location, District-East Midnapur, West Bengal). 3) Can I give few of my office work to home based worker as a contract against some security deposit? 4)Do I have to use Pay slip to pay the salary to my in office or home based worker? I would be very much thankful to the great soul who may consider replying to my queries. Yours Faithfully Ratul Das

Learning

2 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     29 January 2015

1) Should I go for a proprietorship or a Pvt Ltd.   you may go anyway proprietorship is easy.pvtltd is lengthy and legal procedures with ROC. 2) What are the requirement to start a proprietorship or a Pvt Ltd?propretorship shop act  licence,proof of residence etc.  (I will be starting this in a village location, District-East Midnapur, West Bengal). 3) Can I give few of my office work to home based worker as a contract against some security deposit? no. 4)Do I have to use Pay slip to pay the salary to my in office or home based worker?yes.

ratuldas   29 January 2015

Originally posted by : bhagwat patil

1) Should I go for a proprietorship or a Pvt Ltd.   you may go anyway proprietorship is easy.pvtltd is lengthy and legal procedures with ROC. 2) What are the requirement to start a proprietorship or a Pvt Ltd?propretorship shop act  licence,proof of residence etc.  (I will be starting this in a village location, District-East Midnapur, West Bengal). 3) Can I give few of my office work to home based worker as a contract against some security deposit? no. 4)Do I have to use Pay slip to pay the salary to my in office or home based worker?yes.

Thank You very much for you kind reply. I have little more query regarding the above posted topic-

As per suggestion I will go for proprietorship.

1) Can I open a current account in the name of my business?

2) Do I have to apply for PAN card or TAN card?

2) What are the things I have to do to  give few of my office work to home based worker as a contract against some security deposit? (I am asking this question because I don't have much money to buy more than one or two second hand computer in my business location so it will be great help for me if I can reduce the initial investment ).

Thank You very much .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register