LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raje (Software engineer)     20 August 2014

Help me to solve this divorce case

I got married on 2009 and my daughter born on 2010.Currently i am working as software engineer.Me and my husband had misunderstanding after 2years of marriage.We both was living in Singapore.My husbands parents used this situation and asked him to send me out of singapore.I was staying in my house for last 2years.His parents planned from that time itself to get divorce from me.But my husband was talking to me and my daughter 6moths before also.But all of sudden he sent divorce notice.I know from his parents compulsion he is doing this.We tried to talk to him but he is not responding.His parents also speaking very rudely like will see in court.Please suggest me what can i do for this.But he is sending Rs.7000 every month.

1.I spend my earnings to my parents - But i didnt even spent 1rupee for them i can prove
2.I wasted money by spending unnecessarily- I have bank statement to show the transaction
3.I tried to do suicide - Once i was standing of 4th floor of appartment with my daughter less than 1min and came down.He was just seeing it.nothing he has done
4.I stayed one day out of house - I stayed in my sister house in Singapore with my daughter he knows that
5.I am behaving very rudely
6.He gave money for our daughters study -the amount he mentioned is not really he sent to me.I have bank statement.

I am not interested to give him divorce.Please suggest me how to rejoin with him.

Learning

14 Replies

(Guest)

Hi do u think a person who does not respect you and ur though ...will keep u happy in near future..we get one life to live.forgive and move on.

Best wishes

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 August 2014

Ramayana and Mahabharatha illustrate, a couple ought to stick together through the ups and downs of life, however challenging and arduous the situation may be, taking care of each other and keeping faith in each other. 

Said Yagnavalka Rushi: it is not, indeed, for the husband's is dear, but for the sake of the self that the husband is dear......' IV chapter, 5,6 slokaas.

Give reply notice that you are not accepted divorce.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Raje

I got married on 2009 and my daughter born on 2010.Currently i am working as software engineer.Me and my husband had misunderstanding after 2years of marriage.We both was living in Singapore.My husbands parents used this situation and asked him to send me out of singapore.I was staying in my house for last 2years.His parents planned from that time itself to get divorce from me.But my husband was talking to me and my daughter 6moths before also.But all of sudden he sent divorce notice.I know from his parents compulsion he is doing this.We tried to talk to him but he is not responding.His parents also speaking very rudely like will see in court.Please suggest me what can i do for this.But he is sending Rs.7000 every month.

1.I spend my earnings to my parents - But i didnt even spent 1rupee for them i can prove
2.I wasted money by spending unnecessarily- I have bank statement to show the transaction
3.I tried to do suicide - Once i was standing of 4th floor of appartment with my daughter less than 1min and came down.He was just seeing it.nothing he has done
4.I stayed one day out of house - I stayed in my sister house in Singapore with my daughter he knows that
5.I am behaving very rudely
6.He gave money for our daughters study -the amount he mentioned is not really he sent to me.I have bank statement.

I am not interested to give him divorce.Please suggest me how to rejoin with him.

Give him blow job, have lots of s e x, he might just agree to take you back.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 August 2014

@ Helping Hand, 

what kind of idiot remark is this ??

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 August 2014

agreed with Amit

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     20 August 2014

cohabition is a very personal issue.

no law can force the husband to cohabit unwillingly.

only 4 alternatives u have :

let the present situation continue, hoping for the best.

try to settle the dispute amicably & start cohabiting.

try to settle the dispute amicably & get mutual divorce

keep fighting for whole life.

(Guest)

Raje,

I have gone thru in similar situation and even worse. Thru my experience i can tell you. Fight very hard to contest the divorce. Teach them lesson that a girl and her parents are not just for use and throw. Be Human. and what Ramachary has said is very true. On receiving divorce notice, I did not filed 498 A (though should have filed as they deserve)  and avoided to file DV but when they harrased me to a great extent on my politeness. I filed DV and stated all facts with proofs. But now think come out from your emotions and fight for your right and for your daughter rights. 

1 Like

Raje (Software engineer)     21 August 2014

Thanks Sai.Sure i will fight for my rights

1 Like

(Guest)

what kind of day had come on LCI that women are taking the name of male as Raje, Sai, Pradeep etc to get their query to be answered:D

In this query, the female author wants her right.

I don't know what kind of right she wants?

Does she wants:

1. Right to have s*x with an unwilling husband.

2. Right to file false cases on unwilling husband to cohabit with her.

3. Right to show her brainless charismatic power to the magistrate as she is abla naari so, that magistrate may order the unwilling husband to cohabit with her.

4. Right to get unwanted maintenance even she can earn and feed herself.

5. Right to take sympathy from the persons like mr.ramachary who is pandit cum less advocate.(this comment is based on him because he doesn't gives legal answers to any query but baseless and irrelevant preaches to all queries)

6. Right to haunt ageless through her entire life around the court when any spouse doesn't want to live with her.

PS: NO COURT OR NO POWER ON THIS WHOLE EARTH CAN MAKE AN ADAMANT HUSBAND TO COHABIT WITH HER WITHOUT HIS WILL.

so, better have an amicable settlement and move on in life......

Because,

her daughters right will not come to an end even after divorce is taken.

wife's right to get maintenance will also not affect if she is unable to earn even after divorce or during divorce, till the time of her second marriage.

ESIS

Mr ESIS ,

I am a female only.Why cannot female name like that.I know my husband willing to live with me.His parents are not allowing.Some stupids are living in this world like this.SO only option i can do it in legeally.

Donot hurt with words.

(Guest)

Mrs.Raje,

What kind of love your husband is showing to you is my first question to you.

Does love follows selfishness?

Does a love can be restricted by any ones say?

Does a love can be modified by mere say of his parents?

Does a love can be minimized and maximized by some sort of regulator?

Does a love not sees his daughter and wife who is left by him?

Does a love becomes so inferior in a difficult time that he can't survive for the truth?

Conclusion:

Your husband only had s*x with you,produced a child and left you, if he comes afterward also,then he will only act as a customer to you,who will have his physical satisfaction but no emotional or mental attachment with you.

So, if you want only a materialistic love of your husband,who will give you a s*x in a day, few thousands rupees by monthly and a name to carry his title i.e a surname to you and your child to please the society and also a vermillion on your forehead to show yourself as only a social wife but not as natural and realistic wife.

If you just want to please the society on the namesake then do keep wandering around the court for years and years.....

but at last,

you will get only what .........which is the truth of life i.e no relationship survives without love and a feelings towards each other.

you will dump him after few years when you will come to know this fact.

PS: I don't hurt but my words may hurt because they doesn't carry any illusion or inducement for the querist, I speak on my experiences and show the right path which is the fact in your case.

ESIS

Thanks for your answer ESIS.Some time situation made the person the act according to that.My husband loves his parents badly.Thats good but he donot realise the things what they are doing wrong to him.He was talking to me normaly 6months before.His parents forcing to do and he is not opposing him because they will get hurt.He is not able to balance both.He cannot leave his parents.So finaaly conclusion he can leave us

NUT (Programmer)     21 August 2014

Raje ,

My Wife also blames my parents, its was arrange marriage , She was not brought by her father and mother. as her mother died and father is a irresponsible b*st*rd . 

My father said "we dont expect anything from girl side , the girl is kind and her uncles has taken care of her well." so there is no harm in giving life to her ,,,

In just 4 months of marriage " I landed in DV and 498a" . My parents thought the girls will be responsible as i am elder son and she will be caring and adjustable . But she was 200% reverse . 

In just 2 weeks of marriage she spoke against every one " saying no has right to interfere between husband and wife " .

I would suggest , you have to win your in laws heart ...then your husband will like you.I feel you are not respecting your MIL and FIL.

Dont do crazy stuff like suide or fighting the case for years.. Go for alimony/settlement for you and your daughter .

One fact even god cant change.  Law can divide husband and wife .But nothing can divide father and daughter relation .

Tell him that if you love you parents so much , as him to give his daughter to love her father . 

Last note : Never mind helping Hand..Not sure y He is rude some times ...

Maddy maddy (housewife)     25 August 2014

i'm 35 years women married in the year 2012 stayed only for two months after that my husband left me for australia but during his visit with me in india we never had physical relationship and he use to escape giving reasons like stomach upset need to attend important professional call from Australia i tolerated silently but one day i broke my silence i bluntly asked him in front of his elder brother and his wife then he told me that he's going treatment for importency in australia since he's not fit for s*xual life due to his importency requested for time even his brother and his wife promised me that he will help him to get best treatment but later they never acknowledge to the issue rather they use to force me to sleep with his elder brother in his wife absence and use to torcher me when i disagree and they he started forcing me for test tube baby even when he went to australia once ina day use to call me and try to convince me for test tube baby since i got late marriage and for family respect i never told or shared this to my parents neither friends and his parents use to torcher with words and action for dowry but still i use to take it silent after 8 months i broke my silence since i could not handle the torture from his brother and parents after that till today i never in contact with my husband i apprachd lawyer we sent notice for discussions to him and to his parents and family members but they replied stating that my husbance is not his son and no way relate to them after that i apprached women court filing 489 and 420 cases and court as forward orders to the police station to enquire but till today no information from police whenver i ask them about the case they will tell me that they are investigating its more than a month but no status on my case i dont wat to do and my husband changed his status as Martial status as single in facebook,he's least bother i dont want to stay with him i dont know how toget divorce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register