LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Promit Chanda   26 July 2021

Help legally?

An e-commerce company didn't give the customer products and not returning the money also? Even after the customer raised the complaint in phone and emails showing all the proofs which clearly shows that company didn't give those items.
The delivery supervisor or boss of the warehouse of their company has informed the company that they have got only one product that's why customer also got only one product. But the company is telling customers that they won't return the money to the customer.
Need all the legal steps where my issue can be resolved?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 July 2021

(Fast Action) Submit Your Complaint Online

File your case in consumer court/forum with the help of Online Legal India

Customer Is GOD! If any company is failed to serve good service or good product, customers have right to file complaint against the company & request for compensation in consumer court/forum. Online Legal India will resolve your case at minimum cost. Get support until your case is resolved. Save Time – Get Justice!

Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate)     26 July 2021

Dear Mr Promit, 

What I could understand from your query is that you ordered some products from e-commerce site. However, the site has only sent some products. The company is also not returning the money taken for products not delivered. 

You may first send a legal notice to the e-commerce site as well as the seller. The name of the seller is on the invoice. Wait for their response for 10-12 days. If they return the money, its good. If they don't then file a complaint to District Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission under the Consumer Protection Act 2019.  Since it is not a big or complex case, you may chose to appear personally in consumer court. if you don's feel comfortable appearing then you must hire an advocate to represent you. 



Shubham Bhardwaj (Advocate)

District & Session Court, Chandigarh

Punjab & Haryana High Court, at Chandigarh


Disclaimer:- Opinion is only for guidance. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query