Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     27 February 2010


"A" was being prosecuted for 497 IPC, and 125 Cr.P.C. His where about was not known. He was arrested due to NBW issued by court in 497. police arrested him while he was withdrawing pension from bank at home town. He was army retired personal. In court's file his address is old one of his real village, but later he eloped with one lady. After releasing on bail he died in U.P. His dead body found in train.

His wife having three children and is leading very measurable life without money. Now no body is known about his bank balance in other cities, the only pension account of his home town is traceable. His service documents and other papers are also not traceable. His wife needs family pension. How can she be helped. Please advice if any member having knowledge of this particular matter.


 3 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     28 February 2010

try to approach the Army authorities with whatever detail u r having...may send them a letter under RTI to seek some relevant info in this regard.

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     28 February 2010

Kiran Sir her wife is illeterate and doesn't know even his ervice No. She could not find any paper to trace his record. Whether name would be enough to chase the matter.?

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     28 February 2010

yes name and place of last posting, last post held as well any previous paper like it return or payslip or even old id card would be sufficient.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register