Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bear99   24 February 2023

Hdfc not sending me freeze notice for a closed complaint

Hi,

My bank account was freezed following a complaint by Telangana Cyber police

Court ordered unfreezung of my acc. But now out of nowhere bank saying there's a new case on my account from UP

Which I checked and found out the complaint was closed by the complainant but still HDFC asking for email from Police.

When I asked to show notice, they denied and when I asked if there's any other case. They didn't reply.

Bank Manager doing this on purpose and doesn't reply to me, take calls and if I complaint to management it gets forwarded to the bank manager.

I'm in this loop where the bank doesn't give me any information about this because of the Manager

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2023

You issue a legal notice to the bank manager demanding your requirements to be complied immediately and you can endorse a copy of the same to the higher officer of the bank.

If there is no proper response or the bank fails to comply with the demands made, you can approach a civil court with suit to direct the bank manager to unfreeze your bank account or consumer court with a complaint for deficiency of service  or high court with a writ petition for relief and remedy

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 February 2023

Very well analysed, opined and advised by senior expert Mr. T Kalaiselvan, I fully agree.

Issue legal notice through some local prudent / your lawyer to the Manager HDFC Bank and proceed as advised.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register