LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram (consultant)     30 April 2012

Harsh words

Dear sir,

  Iam working as a manager,one of my team member who is working in my team, has  shouted at me

with harsh words. she is lady. Mistake is not in my side. is it possible to sue her? if felt very bad for the way she behaved with me.





 10 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 April 2012

please convience and complain to superiors.


Dear Ram,

Was she your colleague or junior? Was it for the first time or else there were some differences between both of you? If it was for the first time,she may have shouted at you in a fit of anger.So my request is to better get the matter compromised within the walls of your office.Don't run after the courts.You have to shell down not only money but also your valuable time.

Deepak Nair (lawyer)     30 April 2012

If you feel offended, then you need to sort it out by approaching your seniors and the management.  Suing her for this reason will not bring you any result.

kotireddy (lecturer)     30 April 2012

dear sir,

we are 3 brothers. we 3 are setteled well with various jobs.

but unfortunately my father and mother were passed away due to health problems.

my elder brother was married(both are software engineers), now we(younger) have to marry.

so my elder brother and his wife are the responsible for the conductance of my marriages.

in this tough marriages time, they are telling " you both don't have any rights on the properties(90 laksh),which are orginated from father and mother because, he borrowed money and moppied with interest, constructed the house,his company health policy insurence was used for my mother and father when they were alive.

now he is telling ..he invested 60 laksh total money on mentioned is balanced to property cost.

if you both have to pay 40laksh(2*20 laksh) other wise you don't have any rights on the properties(90 laksh)

please give me the guideline/suggestions to get our property rights. in meanwhile he using many valgur words, mental harasing words...

please give me the proper judgement on the division of property issue.

thank you sir,

bec mahesh

Ram (consultant)     01 May 2012

Dear sir,

 she learnt software from me and when she sees me she is walking as though she did not notice me. In short she is not realizing her mistake. she should not behave like what she had behaved with me. That is why i want to sue her. Is there provision in law to sue her.



Sriram Srinivasan



Why are you so adamant towards her.Just ignore her and do your work.I am not supporting her behaviour,But what I feel is your are neglecting your carrier,over thinking about her.

Mr.Koti Reddy,

Choose another thread for your post.

Ram (consultant)     04 May 2012

Dear sir,

  Iam not adament sir. i was very nice to her and she learnt software from me. when i switched from one project to other project, she is behaving as though she doesnt know me. even when she sees me in the coridor she will not wish me. i do not like her attitude, she is not realising her mistake.

To make her realise , i want to sue her. If some one insults you or wantedly ignoring you is there  any provision in law to sue them. This is what i want to know.. sir..pls guide me.





Dear Ram,

I feel you are over thinking about her.I will ask you a straight question,were you in love with her,which has been rejected? As a lawyer these doubts o occur in my brain as psychologically analysing  your mental frame of mind which is constantly thinking of her only and nothing else.Hence will you kindly clarify,so that we can come out with an amicable solution to make you mentally free anjd concentrate opn your profession.

Ram (consultant)     04 May 2012

Dear Sir,

  Nothing like that. she was my collegue nothing more than that. Moreover, she is married women. iam unable to console my self, for the insult she has done to me and as you said my brain is constantly thinking about her and the way she has behaved with me. i want to make her understand her mistake and she should not behave like this to anybody. can you advice me what should i do?





You are still in the same mould.Come out of it,and concentrate on yourprofession.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query