Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Dattatraya (Own business )     03 April 2021

Harrassment from the manager

Respected Sir/ Ma'am,

While working with a Private limited company i faced harrassment in many ways by the line manager..

I got insulted in meetings and it was told to me that u prople dont deserve for the position ..

my cast was taken inbetween..

At the time of my promotion manager frammed me for one of a silly mistakes and asking for the resignation as well.as threatening me to terminate...

Manager & HR both always use to make fun about my cast and use to have tonts on it.

i dont want to misuse the law but they are really doing it ..

can i file an FIR Against them in the act of atrocity as they ruined my life

Regards
vijay

Learning

4 Replies

Sanjay Narayandas (Advocate)     03 April 2021

Hey, 

How long ago was the last atrocity incident that happend with you?

Vijay Dattatraya (Own business )     03 April 2021

Sir, Last incident happened very recently...I am being asked not to report to work for very silly mistake..Manager threats me to terminate..i am about to get the promotion...But he dont want it because he is mentally sick..He intentionally creats difficult situations for me by utilizing his managerial powers..Basically he demotivates as i am from lower cast..Since 3 days i am not reporting to work due to his behaviour

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 April 2021

The various aspects posted, other than the one relating  to caste, does not amount to a cause for any legal action.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 April 2021

Be specific to the atrocities committed by the accused / Line Manager and HR Manager, your statement is vague and bald.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register