Upgrad LLM

harrasment by sister in law who is a lawyer.

After my father in law died in 2017 leaving behind his wife,two sons their wives and one daughter my elder sister in law has started filing false criminal cases under sections 323,341,506,34 etc against my husband (younger son), myself, my husbands sister, my husbands cousin brother his wife and daughter. They have also filed a partition suit against my mother in law and all of us. Every few months we have to go and get bail from court and are being harrased by police. Is there no law against such lawyer who is missusing her position? They want us to leave our ancestral house and property or she threatens that she will put each of us in jail. Please help.

If you feel that your sister in law has filed false cases or is harresing you ,just file a wriitten complaint with the bar assocaition where she is practising, may be they advise thier member to refrain from falsely  implicating her  in laws...

Total likes : 1 times


contest your cases on merit.if you think false cases are getting filled due to her interference then complain to bar council

Total likes : 1 times

Advocate Supreme Court of India

Register counter FIR. You may move before high court under sec 482 of crpc for quashing of FIR and all the criminal proceedings against you

Total likes : 2 times


Agree with all the above three Replies.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x