IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Jaysawal   20 October 2018

Haressment by builder for money

I paid whole amt to builder but bank loan amt come 10 days late for that builder is demanding me interest and mentally haresaing me what to do for that pls suggest me
can i filde a police complain against him or i have to consumer court.


 2 Replies

Santosh Jaysawal   20 October 2018

pls suggest me suggestion on urgent basis.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     21 October 2018

you have both options open , file complaint in consumer form as well as in police , however you can also register complaint to the registrar of the society registration of your state govt mentioning the behaviour of the builder of your society .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query