LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Ujjain   12 May 2020

Harassment of defence personal family at home

Currently i m serving in Indian Army and my family stayed at my village,my uncle's sons threatened my family in domestic matters....what can i do in legal way to protect my family...


 3 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     12 May 2020

1. You /Family can file a Police FIR, requesting investigation and charge-sheet, for offences like Trespassing, Cheating, Intimidation, Fraud, Breach of Trust, Mischief etc.... against the person, supported with all relevant supporting Documents, Evidences & Witnesses.

2.  IF the Police does not take action, THEN you can file private criminal case u/s 156(3) Cr.P.C., in the local Magistrates court, seeking directions to the Police to investigate and file charge sheet. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Karishma Yadav   13 May 2020


The following article might help you-




taniha peaceful music   16 June 2020

dear sir,
my neighbour home giving problems they like to occupy my land , speaking bad words and they broken my land measured stones .my neighbour land not having patta, documents. because land owner not here.so my neighbour occupied these land please help me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register