LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASH CHANDRA SONI (ASSISTANT MANAGER PERSONNEL)     06 May 2015

Harassment at work place in coal india limited psu

I am working as Assistant Manager (Personnel) executive Grade E3 in Coal India Limited a govt. of India Undertaking. Previous month I am posted in such a mine where there is very poor infrastructure development and only one clerk is posted to assist me who is also going to superannuate w.e.f. February 2016. I have to work as welfare officer of the mine as per mines Act. & rules and comply the other labour laws also. I have also arrange to prepare salary of 350 workers, solve their grievances, reply queries, liason with Labour commissioner and other govt. authorities, represent company before Courts and other forums. Maintain Canteen, School Bus and other welfare activities, Look after the contractor labours and compliance of related Acts and rules, Conducting DPC and promotions of employees etc. The works assigned are so much wast and there is neither supporting staff not other resources available at the working place. On the other hand my batch mats and officers posted at other places are enjoying the assistance of supporting staff as well as resources also. This is the case of unjustified distribution of available resources among the verios units by the higher management. The mine is situated in such a place that no any employee want to work there and if they are transferred they exercise their higher approaches and influance the management and hence the management is unable to transfer them. After all I am compelled to work alone and fullfill the requirement of a office team. I have raised the matter a number of times with higher authorities but result is zero. Please suggest me and also inform about any Govt. portal for complaint.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 May 2015

Exhaust the internal options first.

Submit written representations (under proepr acknowledgment and with a copy to you) addressed to good offices as per escalation matrix upto the o/o Chairman.

This is internal matter and should get resolved internally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register