LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikrant Singh   29 November 2023


A female colleague of mine is taunting me all the time. This has aggravated my depression. This happened in 2016 but I am still going to therapy because of those thing which happened in past what is my legal options?


 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     29 November 2023

Yo have any proof  of her doing so with you then you can file departmental complaint and if they failed to take any action you can proceed with police complaint.

SAM (LEGAL)     29 November 2023

Write email to HR department and mark CC to Management and mention your greviances. If they dont take action then approach police authorities.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 November 2023

She had been harassing you since the year 2016, but you have not taken any action to stop this harassment?

You may better take legal steps to stop her at least now.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register