LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saroj Kumar   08 August 2021

harassment...

I talk a girl in facebook and what's and I meet her no physical relation but she told me she will wrote suicide note and suicide if I don't Marry her....sir please help

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 August 2021

Approach Cyber crime branch of police and file a police complaint giving all the details.After investigation if police find the caller has been cheating , they will take action against the caller and all concerned.

Kevin Moses Paul   12 August 2021

As per your query, I would suggest you that as this point you must save all the chats that and text conversations that you had with her, moreover if you get in touch with her via call try to record your calls in order to connect to the type of conversations that takes place.

Audio's and even screenshots of messages (including messages on social media applications) can be used as evidence in as suit as per the Supreme Court of India. Thus, try to fetch all the conversation (both text and calls), for presenting it before the court of law.

Hope It Helps!

Regards
Kevin M. Paul

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register